We’re on our way to our goal of a Declaration of Inclusion being adopted and implemented by each of Vermont’s 246 towns and cities!
Currently, 69 towns and cities, home to 48% of the population (311,329 Vermonters) have adopted the Declaration of Inclusion.
If your town/city has adopted the DOI, please notify Al Wakefield.
Essex Junction Village
- Rutland Young Professionals (RYP)
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People – Vermont
- Vermont Association of Planning and Development Agencies (VAPDA)
- Vermont Chamber of Commerce (VCC)
- Vermont League of Cities and Towns (VLCT)
- Vermont Social Equity Caucus
- Lamoille County Regional Planning Commission
- Northwest Regional Planning Commission
- Brattleboro Area Chamber of Commerce
- Guilford Community Church
- Mount Ascutney School District
- Proclamation of Inclusion - State of Vermont Executive Department, May 7, 2021
- Inclusion Week Proclamation - State of Vermont Executive Department, May 7, 2021
- Statement of Equity and Racial Justice - Middlebury Selectboard
- Letter of Support - Rutland Young Professionals
- We Are One Rutland - Chamber & Economic Development of the Rutland Region
- Our Vision for Project Inclusion - Bob Harnish